Covid-19 Update – Reopening of the practice
April 27, 2020
Firstly, a huge a thank you to all of our wonderful patients and families who have been incredibly understanding during this difficult time. We have missed you all!
With the Federal Government lifting restrictions on dental procedures to Level 2 we are pleased to announce the reopening of the practice for most routine orthodontic appointments from Wednesday 29th April. Some restrictions remain for certain appointments – if this is applicable for you, we will advise accordingly.
The safety of our patients and team remain our top priority as we continue to implement additional social distancing and infection control measures. These measures include:
- Limiting the number of people to attend each appointment – only the patient (if an adult) or patient and parent/guardian (if a child)
- Closing our waiting room – patients to wait in the car or outside until ready to be seen
- Providing hand sanitiser upon entry/exit
- Continuing virtual appointments where possible
- Digital paperwork instead of hard copies
- Additional sanitising within the clinic above regular infection control
If you have any concerns about attending an appointment, please contact us to discuss on 3666 0096.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
The Allstar Orthodontics Team